Oct 28, 2014
4 Epic Strategies for Recruiting a Millennial Workforce
Surprising Facts about Millennials
- They are much less likely to get married in their 20s than previous generations
- They are more health conscious than older generations
- They like athletic brands
- They are fans of specialty grocery stores
Of course they are more tech savvy than previous generations, but we knew that. They’ve grown up in a different world than their parents and grandparents, their worldview is different. But what does that mean for recruiters who want to hire them?
4 Strategies to Recruit Millennials
Millennials are poised to be the next power generation of workers. Is your company prepared to recruit these workers in a competitive market? Birddog, a Wolfe, Inc. partner, is conducting an online workshop for HR managers, recruiters, or anyone faced with hiring in the 21st century. You’ll learn how to:
- Create a social recruiting strategy
- Reach on-the-go millennial candidates
- Use video interviewing to speed the hiring process
- Build an online talent community
The workshop is Tuesday, November 11 at 1:00-2:00 p.m. Attendance is limited so register today.