COVID-19 Status Update from Wolfe Inc
Dear Valued Client,
We are continuing to monitor the rapidly evolving situation regarding COVID-19. The health and safety of our clients and our employees is our top priority.
As always, we are following guidance from federal, state and local agencies including the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We are taking comprehensive measures to ensure our sites remain safe and ready to serve your testing needs.
We want to take the opportunity to share more details about the protective measures that we have in place.
- Wolfe employees are working remotely from home where their position allows.
- We have cleaning and sanitation protocols in each location. All locations are performing additional cleaning measures to maintain a safe environment.
- We have implemented a call/text feature in our Wolfe collection facilities. Those arriving to be tested, will sign into our kiosk with their name and a phone number. They are then instructed to wait in their vehicle until they are called/texted to come back in for testing. This allows for limited contact with others in the waiting room.
- Any Wolfe employee experiencing flu-like symptoms are asked to work remotely or remain at home.
- We are limiting travel of our associates and business partners. We are increasing the use of remote online web meetings.
These precautionary measures have been taken to limit the potential spread of the virus, to support our employees and to ensure we maintain our ability to serve you, our client, for the long term. Our leadership team remains vigilant and is monitoring the situation in real time and responding rapidly as conditions evolve. We are confident that we are taking appropriate steps to keep our facilities safe for clients and employees.
Dana Wilhelm, COO